Re: Racing team bylaws

To: ardunbill@webtv.net, advo@cloudnet.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Racing team bylaws
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:38:59 EST
In a message dated 12/21/2003 8:28:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ardunbill@webtv.net writes:

> , it's a complex undertaking.
> Happy holidays!  Ardun Bill

Well, said Bill!

I might add an updated check list is very important. I believe it should be
read by a wife or a non technical person, making sure every item is checked.
This person is not the owner driver or crew chief. Above all, follow through on
all operations is vital. Crew chief listens to the crew and talks to the
owner, or is the owner, who lets the driver have the final say. When procedures
don't work you get pissed and go home! Or drive unsafe! Jack Costella