Re: Traction control III

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Traction control III
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:51:03 -0500
Very rational thoughts Tom. And if someone doesn't like the rules as written,
there are proper procedures in place to submit a request for deviations under
the NOTICE in the front of the book as well as who to direct it to. I know
some are simply trying to get a better understanding of the rule and this is
probably(?) a good place to talk about it. But it seems others are trying to
say they don't agree with the rule which I think makes this forum the wrong
tree to bark up(well at least if they want it to make a difference).
Todd- I have no dog in this fight, just hate to see one of the dogs(scta)
being muzzled while the others nip away at him.