Re: Traction control III

To: "Smith, Bill" <Bill.Smith@sandycorp.com>
Subject: Re: Traction control III
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 08:19:57 -0800
Anything that limits wheel spin would be considered traction control.
That has to include limited slip rear ends and locked differentials or
spools , which are not considered illegal. I think what we have been
quarreling about is electronic traction control devices, which, I
understand are illegal at this juncture. I don't have a real objection
to these devices. It is just that they are considered illegal at this
time and I believe we should go by the rules.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC