Re: TC the Devil's work - Joe Amo

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TC the Devil's work - Joe Amo
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:58:34 -0800 (PST)
"did ya get the "fairly fast on a sunny day" pat on
the back for that outing from Dave D, or are you still
hoping for that honor."

Yes, I did! But the look on Dave's face suggested we
try a little harder next outing.

"yes Aero is 8 yo. 9 this coming year, 69lber, life>
is good."

Ain't it so. Good luck to him this season.

"by the way, I purchased the sunnen brushes, my bores>
never looked so good after Bonn.,  THANKS for your
sharing of info."

De nada, mi amigo. Anything to help.

John Goodman