Re: m/c rules

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: m/c rules
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:21:58 -0800
I hate to burst your bubble, but a bike guy listed the car rule changes. It
takes some one who wants to do it. Only the voting board got a copy of the
M/C rules and car rules to vote on at the meeting (a few others may have
been there but not many got them).  It's not the SCTA's responsibility to
print them here.  The bike guy took on his own to do it.  I had a marked up
copy of the CAR rules from the rules meeting but didn't get any to look at
during the meeting and I've been going to SCTA meetings for 25 years I am on
the auxillary board and a SDRC club rep. That nite was the first time I
heard the M/C rules.
At the combo M/C and car rules meeting, held separately, each group saw and
voted on what to bring to the board. Most of the time we have had to wait
for the book to see what is really in it.  I would consider it a luxury to
see it here.  If you have a problem contact the "leaders" of the M/C
committee and maybe they will send you a copy

Subject: m/c rules

.