Re: REally Fast!

To: Phillip Landry <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: REally Fast!
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 17:39:20 -0700
thats ok,  I got two boxes with trophies,
one with my name on box,  a trophy in it with
Jonathons name and bike and speed on it

the other box, had Jonathons name and address on it
(how it came to me is ??),
in box was a trophy with my bike and speed on it, and
yet again Jonathons name on it,  so can he get in the two
club with it??......

its gotta be confusing doing all those trophies

Joe