Re: Traction Control

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 17:33:07 -0700
a stuck throttle makes for a "ride along"
does that mean.............

we all like to have input into "making it happen"
like I tell me wife,  "we shoudnt have to do it
like everyone else..... there might be a better way
........we dont have to do it like our parents did it........
lets try something new..........

Ok honey, the old way is alot of fun,  I know those
are the rules.............

Joe