Re: high speed stability

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: high speed stability
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:32:14 -0500
John

Thinking that if you have lift on the rear of the roadster you are going to
have some sort of stability issues even if it is FWD. Although probably not
as sever as it would be with RWD.
I believe louvers are allowed on the deck, but not ducting. Louvers probably
help, but don't eliminate the problem.
I think we may have reduced the amount of ballast required, but have not
eliminated it.

JB