Re: high speed stability

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: high speed stability
From: Ray Buck <rbuck64@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:19:12 -0700
I don't remember any CanAm cars going over backwards...but the ones that
stick in my mind (besides the recent Mercedes? at Lemans) was the Nissan
GTP (may have been more than one) that went over at Watkins Glen or Lime
Rock Park sometime between 88 and 94, I think.  As I recall it was Geoff
Brabham or Derek Daly or maybe Rod Millen.  It went up and over at
somewhere over 150 and was completely destroyed.  It's a kinda fuzzy
memory, but I'm sure it was a Nissan GTP.

Ray Buck
Taylorsville, Ut