Re: virtual engine dyno ?

To: Glenn Ridlen <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: virtual engine dyno ?
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 03:30:36 -0800
Paul,
I agree with Dave. I purchased Desktop Dyno 2000 for about $100.00.
It's good entertainment. I would never use it's information to buy anything.
It doesn't work well for under 3L high performance engines. I suspect the
small block V8's are it's baseline.
If you want to get a rough idea of the interrelationship of various
changes, it
might be useful. I haven't run it in about 3 years.
Bryan