Re: Winter projects + another reminder.

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Winter projects + another reminder.
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:03:48 -0500
Jeez Dave, all I wanted to do is make a hood that hinges so I can get to my
engine without having to undo 37 Dzus fasteners.

As for fires, I've never had one and don't plan on it either. You can sic JD
on to your buddy Keith as he actually had a fire and wishes he didn't have
all those damn Dzus buttons to screw with.

JB