Keith are you up yet--None LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Keith are you up yet--None LSR
From: "Glenn Ridlen" <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 06:18:11 -0600
Went to bed real early last night. Guess I was just tired after all the
holidays and med test on Wed. Woke up at 1:30 AM and been on the puter since
trying to get my new mic working. It is 6:00 AM now.I know you are an early
riser. Most of those self proclaimed gurus in the puter chat rooms either
don't know any more than I do or are talking way over my head. The rest want
to talk about something else. Now I have it all screwed up and the audio
won't work at all. That's OK, my fellow team member Carl Bob will straighten
it out for me. Good to have friends that know stuff just like this list.

                                              Glenn

Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access  limited
time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup