RE: Tubing Bender

To: saltracer@hotmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tubing Bender
From: "Glenn Ridlen" <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 06:31:51 -0600
Phillip
Did you get any answers to your question. It looks a lot like the one Jim
bought. We really havn't used it yet....just played with it a little when we
first got it. We were going to use it for my S10 roll cage but now I think I
might sell that project so we can concentrate on the skinny car. I am really
excited about that project. Prolly put the small block I am building in the
big truck when we get thru playing with the big block.

                                               Glenn

Phillip said:
>Anyone own or try one of these benders from Speedway Motors?Phil

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger  learn how here!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize