It's almost race season!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: It's almost race season!
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 11:20:53 -0500
The confirmations from the Wendover KoA just showed up in the "in box"
-- we've got a place to stay for SpeedWeek, World of Speed, and World
Finals.  Yee-hah, it's almost time to go racing.

Speaking of going, Nancy and I are going to make a quick trip to Dallas
and Houston next weekend.  Who's down that way that we should at least
toot the horn at as we drive by?

Jon, in Marquette, where the weatherman says it's going to be all of
-10 for our overnight low tomorrow night.  Don't you wish you were here?