RE: Governing Body & More Stirring

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: Governing Body & More Stirring
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 12:57:12 -0800
Once Again Malcolm has given a plain, concise view of the world LSR program.
Further, what a rep does in the UK, may be different than how they might
work things in OZ, or in the USA, the only common bond are the international
"rules of engagement", not the logistical details. The locale dictates the
specific costs.

Malcolm is spot on, no one is crabbing about FIA veracity, only its
abominable follow-through and that is precisely what Dave Petrali and I aim
to fix.

As for FIA reps, I have specific plans that if accepted and implemented
ought make things much more affordable as well as streamline any paperwork
snarls with respect to a world challenge here in the USA.

However, until we finish one project, those ideas will stay dormant -- one
thing at a time.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.