Re: Texas LSR meet ( Now this is scary)

To: "bennevl" <bennevl@netzero.net>, "Glenn Ridlen"
Subject: Re: Texas LSR meet ( Now this is scary)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 04:20:02 -0600
I talked at length to these folks before the first event... they are not
familiar with Land Speed racing rules in general... so they really put this
together on thier own.   I think they have a credible racing organization
which races at other facilities doing SCCA type events...

Dave Frieburger from Hot Rod went to the event and when I was in California
I had a chance to talk to him about it... he said it was fun.  I'll have to
take his word for it...

There is a lot to learn for these guys... but if it's successful they will
continue to provide an opportunity for us to test our cars and best of all
it's in the semi middle of the country.... which might one day make for a
East Vs West meet....

Keith