Re: Okay Fess up

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Okay Fess up
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:37:53 -0500
As much as I'd like to consider my self stalwart I can't quite put myself in
that categroy at the moment. But on the other hand I finally spun a wrench on
my bike last nite for the first time since the last ECTA meet and thought I'd
share. Something as simple as putting in my ignition switch. The merit I have
to offer from this is that I've found it very beneficial at times to not try
and plan out the whole enchilada before I get all my ingredients together. By
waiting until the whole project starts taking shape it can benefit to wait
for some of the smaller details(in this case the switches, guages and
indicator placements). Had I went with my orginal plan and cut my holes early
on I would have doubled my work since things change as the progress grows.
For you car guys this could mean alot more work filling in holes in
firewalls, etc.
Todd-(my penny' worth cause I'm too broke to give you my whole 2 cents)