Okay Fess up

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Okay Fess up
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:58:42 -0600
Who of this semi magnificant group of almost stallward folks has actually
worked on a Land speed vehicle in the last 7 days....

one of you has to have something of merit to tell us about... ( Merit means
value Doug... I ain't giving you no dang brownie badge for this one.. ) ( and
NO Dave you can't have the Brownie... stop that )

I actually brought mine home on Monday so that could qualify me.... if I was
done working on the house I could even take it out of the trailer....