Re: Carl Heap

To: DAN WEBSTER <WEBSTERS@pyramid.net>
Subject: Re: Carl Heap
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:19:27 -0800
Dan & others that don't know,

Carl Heap has been fighting cancer for at least a couple of years. I
talked with him at the Salt last year and he said that he had been told
he had a short time here. He has been trying various treatments hoping
for a miracle. Prayer is in order for him, the medical community doesn't
present much hope.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC