Re: DLRA

To: jonw@up.net
Subject: Re: DLRA
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 17:56:02 +1100
>Well, my friend, here's what you're going to need to do if you want to
>"beat" me.  First of all, misprogram the F.I. so that when you're at speed
>and hit the N2O button things go WAY lean.  That'll get you a real nice set
>of paperweights for the house, and the puffs of smoke that emanate from
>your scooter will give you a chance to learn first-hand how quick the
>course stewards and safety workers respond to a "situation".
>
>Then learn some way to drain the oil from the bottom end when you're at
>something like 12k rpm.  That'll fill your crankcase with really
>cool-looking shrapnel, and the oil fog that'll envelop you will offer some
>great photo opportunities to those folks standing by at the side of the
>course.  Jon Amo described the view as a "free, well maybe not so free,
>wind-tunnel test of the aero of your bike."
>
>Still wanna "beat" me?
>
>                 Jon Wennerberg
>Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
>              Marquette, Michigan
>              (that's 'way up north)

well Jon what are you running  a dry system? or wet system? I did not think
that your FI set up influenced  a wet system  ( that is what I have )  I
plan on starting at 30 HP and working up untill  uncontrolable wheel spin or
melt down or courage fails   looks like I have a bag of fun to look forward
to LOL  as I have to pack it all into one week  and not many events as you
have the chance to partake of
yer I still wanna beat ya
Gary