Locations

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Locations
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:32:27 -0800
I know there are a few of you who know other LSR racers in your areas so
here's what I need.  I have recieved two (2) "return to sender" Record
Certificates and timing tags back in the mail. They are as follows:

Walter Grether in Whichita Kansas  M/C #'s 167 ands 1671 both are 50cc side
cars if that helps No such PO number for him

Casey Hill in Kawerau, New Zealand insufficient address for this one G/Street
Roadster.  I show 2 different addresses from the office on this one, 184
Highway 34  with no city and 70 New Zealand, in Kawerau for the 2nd one.
Their entry was Kiwi-A-Salt  so I'm sure someone recognizes them.

Any help on these would be appreciated.  I have no clue whether they recieved
their trophies or not.  As most of you know I use the address labels from the
BNI office.  J.D.