RE: vintage B'ville photos wanted

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, "Benn"
Subject: RE: vintage B'ville photos wanted
From: "LandSpeed Louise" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:32:34 -0800
Potter your sources must work in the deli downstairs because they are full
of baloney.

Check the book, there are plenty of Utah Historical Society photos in my
book, Bonneville Salt Flats, and I have several contracts that are currently
in play with the State and the Society.

What bothers me more is that these "people in charge" are telling YOU about
MY business. Needless to say things need to be investigated so that other
gossip-prone busybodies don't start, spread, or possible become an unwitting
patsy for someone else's jealousy.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.