oh the woe's and go's...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: oh the woe's and go's...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:14:31 -0600
well after the shop floor clean up project.... ( think exxon and Alaska )...
I snatched the Race car out of the trailer and got started on it finally...
put it up on my stand about 20" in the air and started stripping the paint off
of it... whew.... spent the whole day out there and got about half of it done
already.... unfortunately it was the Easy half.... ya know the Aluminum work
stuff.... the paint virtually wipes off with paint remover...  the fiberglass
stuff isn't going to be as easy... but it's do-able... just going to be a
PITA....  oh well ...

Life my friends is Good.... finally I got to play in the shop rather then play
Door Doc......