Re: oh the woe's and go's...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oh the woe's and go's...
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:18:14 -0800
Keith
Whats the problem, Tonya leaves town for a few days and you have no
direction. Did she forget to give you a honey do list or else? Has the
hanging of doors confused you. Oh I see after re-reading the post you have
been sniffing the paint remover and your brain ran out your nose. Maybe a
coke and a cigarette will give you the fix you need.

I mean with oil spills, doors that took two years to hang, lost parts in the
attic, fake rocks on the wall, a race car thats half naked, a purple driving
suit, singing teddy bears and the boss lady away it's no wonder you are
confused. Guess Dalgren needs to give you a pep talk. Have a good day KT,
Tonya will be home soon.
Glen