NON LSR Re: Progress on the Frontier--Phoenix

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON LSR Re: Progress on the Frontier--Phoenix
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:50:30 -0600
We met with our builder and concrete man Friday---yeeee--haww---we may have a
building up and the last load off the truck and trailer by April first---this
better no be an April Fool joke---

Am slowly meeting people who will be resources for my efforts out her---Jesus
Abril--a tech at a local chev store who races a BBC 65 Mustang--he has a
Brother in law who is a "Rocket Enginer"---this guy is so wonderfully warped he
is facinated by such things as ---rod angles. Flow numbers and TRACTIVE EFFORT,
ECT ECT  I cant wait to meet the Brother in Law--

Yesterday Jack Caldwell came by ---he is a retired machinist---he is very
intrested in the car an may prove to be a great resource-- maybe even a team
member.

This week I have a meeting to go to in LA  I am taking my 21" Goodyear LSR
tires to Nate to have them shaved as well as every thing else I have
acculumanated to have them evaluated---Also hope to get by Taylor wheels to
have some Small Ford 4.5" wheels pattern changed to big GM

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211