What I did this weekend!

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: What I did this weekend!
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:25:41 -0500
Well I have been trying to get back to working mode on the Honda. Lots of
updating for the upcoming season.

Finally got the new rear sway bar built and fitted. Still need to do a little
welding on the chassis support bar after I roll it over. and the tabs on the
rear as well.

Cut the front body support bar down by about 1/2". More of an esthetics thing
than anything else. Then had to trim the nose to fit the new line. Also needed
to put a new radius on the corners. The glass is curing as I write this.

Polished up the rear deck cover and am making a fiberglass deck lid. One I can
Dzus in to easily get to the parachute launcher.

Don't know what I'm going to do for an engine this year. Had hoped to go for a
"C" motor, but a change in circumstances / plans may force me to continue with
the "D" for a while longer.

With any luck I'll have some paint on it for the new season as well.

JB