Re: Question to the list

To: Pork Pie <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: Question to the list
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:48:56 -0800
Chuck Daigh was a hero of mine back in the 50's   He won the first LA
Times Gran Prix for sports cars at Riverside in 1958. He drove Lance
Reventlow's Scarab ( built by Troutman and Barnes) and had a great race
with Phil Hill in a Ferrari 412 MI . He drove the Troutman- Barnes
Special in many sports car races in Calif. The last I heard of him he
drove the T-Barnes special in 1999 at Monterey vintage sports car races.
He was about 75 years old then.     Doug Odom in big ditch