Question to the list

To: "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question to the list
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 15 Feb 2004 19:02 GMT
Hi Folks,

got a request of a friend of mine about a US race driver.

The drivers name is

Chuck Daigh.

The only thing I found out, was, that he runs 1960 the US Formula 1 Grand Prix,
starts at 18 fastest and ends on the 10 place with five laps behind the winner.

Did someone heard about this guy, or knows something about him - racing career,
still alive...
and when, where he hangs around today.

Thanks in advance

By the way, enjoyed the weekend, reading a 6 page long article in a German
magazine about me and my  activities at the salt flats - that the Germans knows
where the pedal is really pressed to the metal - not in the Formula 1.

See ya

Pork Pie