Re: Non LSR ... colonoscopy plea again ...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LSR ... colonoscopy plea again ...
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:14:02 -0500
My insurance wouldn't pay of the colenoscopy even at age 55. So I had the
Barium enema instead, which they would pay for. Sure hope I can get the
colenoscopy next time. Jeez six weeks later I'm just getting back to normal
again. Doctor did say that they can really see more and in more places with
the Barium enema, just cant fix anything on the spot if there was a problem.
So I guess I'm fit as a fiddle now and glad to have that all behind me.

JB