Re: Better than Rustoleum

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "John Beckett"
Subject: Re: Better than Rustoleum
From: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:43:24 -0600
Dick
  I would recomend Rust Bullet, a moisture cured urethane or Zero Rust a
modified, high solids enamel. I prefer Rust Bullet for it's toughness. It is
silver but can be topcoated to any color that you want. Second try, my first
one didn't go through.

Ron Gibson, Omaha NE

> John,
> What do you, or any other guys with lottsa salt experience, reccommend
that's better than Rustoleum?  I was working on my trailer yesterday and am
removing bunches of Bonneville rust on a one year-old trailer.  I was going
to use Rustoleum, but if there's something better I'll use that.  Marine
paint for steel hulls, maybe?