RE: engine hoist / cherry picker

To: "John Szalay" <john.szalay@att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: engine hoist / cherry picker
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 15:37:53 -0600
Dave;

Early last year I bought an engine hoist at Costco (Price Club) and I've
been very pleased with it. It is a manual hydraulic hoist and the beam
telescopes to give you longer reach & lift at a reduced load rating or
shorter for a heavier load.

There are casters on the base and it has two removable legs on the base
to give it stability. When everything is stowed it takes up only a
relatively small area in the shop. It was pretty cheap, too.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ