Re: Stepped Headers

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Stepped Headers
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 18:12:55 -0700
We have a local guy, specializes in exhaust systems, "Doc Gas",  He changed
the sound of Daytona for NASCAR with his crossover pipe.  Interesting how
many now use it.  He takes a very scientific approach to exhausts and is one
of the top people in the field.  He describes the exhaust going through the
tubing as a series of "eggs" being forced through the pipes.  That gives
something to think about.  I have not been able to contact a couple of the
local racers who have worked for and with him on exhausts but I'll be
interested in their responses when I do.  I'll pass along anything
interesting on the subject.

Wes