RE: Dyno Race

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Bryan Savage"
Subject: RE: Dyno Race
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:28:00 -0500
Not for nothing dick that is the most far fetched story i have heard from
you to date...
This is a joke right?
The peak RPM is a mile too low, the power band is way too narrow for the
peakiest 2 stroke.
I guess if you tell the same story over and over and add a little every time
this is where you get.
What was the year and exact model of the this Yamaha I work with factory
teams and bet i can scare up a dyno sheet for one. 7 hp give me a break.
maybe you rode it like the BSA and forgot there was another 3000 rpm to go
before you shifted..
Give me a break
Dave...