fun stuff ( some safety not much LSR )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: fun stuff ( some safety not much LSR )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:00:34 -0600
Just a couple of highlights of my life of late...

I'm building another vibrator table... ( no the last one ain't broke... this
is a new one )

So I'm out in the shop fabricating my little heart out... welding, Plasma
cutting, drawing on the white board... you know the drill...

While welding I noticed some smoke.... thought Dang.... I don't have a
cigerette now since the welding hood was down.... then decided maybe I should
stop welding raise the hood and investigate.... Hmmm  oh Dang.... my shirt is
on fire....  Dang shame... I loved this old shirt for welding...  Tonya had
the nerve to ask if I threw it in the trash.... which of course I didn't...
it's my favorite work shirt... a little hole in the right side ain't going to
hurt anything it's not bigger then a pocket anyway... geez....  Oh and
speaking of trash cans... try and limit your grinding sparks from going in
there when you have paper towels in the top of it.... bad call.... but with my
new acquired fire fighting skills I handled that as well.... oh and speaking
of sparks.... ya know when your using a plasma cutter... the pieces of metal
that fall onto the floor.... make sure they don't land on your air line....
( ya just can't buy good air line any more... )

I'm in love with the new flap wheels.... but I gotta ask... where does all
that stuff that wears off go?

Keith ( hey guys smile and tell us what your up to? )