Cooling ideas.

To: "Bryan Savage" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Cooling ideas.
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:48:50 -0500
I sure like this idea as it would fit my application better than a big bulky
intercooler. Guess one would have to build such a devise and then test on
the Dyno to see how well it works or what the limits are. But if it works on
the Merlin I don't know why it wouldn't work on a Chevy, Ford or Toyota.

Also liked his spray bar cooling concept. That could work for my application
as power levels go up along with the HP.

JB