K T and fun stuff ...

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: K T and fun stuff ...
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:11:01 -0700
Glen, Rick,

Keith sounds like the proverbial "accident looking for a place to happen" to
me.  Perhaps it's the detrimental combination of Diet Coke and cigarettes.
Shouldn't someone warn Tonya about this?

How about a bumper sticker for the list that says;
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS USE WELDING TORCHES

Or how about one of those hazardous materials flip out signs they use on
tanker trucks that identify specific type cargoes?  It could be installed on
the back of his favorite welding shirt.

I think he has been using his vibrator tables too much ... are you really
supposed to actually get on them with the stuff you are trying to cast?

Wes