Re: fun stuff

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: fun stuff
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:10:18 -0600
I just knew that would help liven up our day... to funny.... you'd think I'd
have spaced all that stuff out... but in reality I was tired ... been at it
for a while and after about the 4th thing I decided it was time to call it a
night.

Just thinking back to Sept of 2000 and how exhausted I was heading out for
the World of speed....  this wasn't that bad.... just needed to get away
from it.... Normally I'm pretty good about things like this... but I really
wanted this unit to be in operation this week....  it's going to happen...
but not today... nothing is as important as some Milk and Cookies and a Nice
Nap!!!

K ( Damn I love getting old.... sure beats the options... Life is good! )