Re: Cummins power

To: RACE427@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cummins power
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:48:16 EST
In a message dated 3/20/2004 5:14:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RACE427@aol.com writes:
I used to work for a Pontiac dealer in the Bronx
Hi Tony !..Which Pontiac dealer in the Bronx ? My wife shopped them all
before buying her 67 Firebird from May Pontiac in New Rochelle. We still have
it,
99,527 miles later. I drove it today, love that giant vacuum cleaner sound when
you punch the power-glide kick-down in. Gold, Black vinyl top,rally wheels.
It's only a 2Bbl 326, but it's got personal history
Bob, flashback,Wanner
ps..Anybody else out there still have their old wheels ?