Re: Maxton 2004...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton 2004...
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:02:53 -0700
Quoting Keith Turk <kturk@adelphia.net>:

> Well folks it's time to go racing in the USA.... finally.. long winter..
> and
> I'm not racing anything... we are focusing on Bonneville this year...
>
> Y'all take care and enjoy the weekend... wish us the best...
>
> K & T Turk
> ( Damn I love that )

Congrats Tawn & KT ! Yeah those JP's are a hoot. Sometimes 'ya feel like
your nuptials are squeezed in between their lunch break and casual
Fridays!Oh BTW KT,don't fret. A warrant check goes with the hitchin'
license!Enjoy ,you two. PS good luck to all Maxton racers & volunteers this
wknd!!

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah