March meet

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: March meet
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:58:03 -0500
     Geez you people are lucky, here it is just turning nice- the
temperature is now consistently above the freezing mark- and you already got
to go racing- I am envious. However all is not lost cause now I can go out
to the garage and work on the car to get it ready for the September meet-
yea you read right-September- so I drive the car on the street all summer
and then race it in the Fall-what's wrong with that? I even sent in my
membership  to the ECTA now so I can read all about you- it is exciting
getting the newsletter in the mail- our mail carrier is a car nut so he is
impressed! I even might fly down earlier so I can stand there and watch cars
go by and help out a little but that may be pushing my luck a little.
Anyways I just wanted to say hi to eveyone because no one up here talks
landspeed racing and I'm suffering terrible LSR withdrawal symptoms- even
though I only get to do it once a year.
                                                                Scott