The Camaro story...

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Camaro story...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 08:25:07 -0500
Well the saga of the poor little girly Camaro continues... I'd given it to a
friend to race at Maxton... the deal was he repaired the fire damage and race
it for Points this year... he got it home and got busy doing everything but
the Camaro.  Sooo it's on it's way home... should be here in a couple of
weeks...

Now what to do?  wow.. I really don't know what to do with it... I guess I'll
put it back together... drive it a couple of times and stick it back in the
shop... or maybe I'll admit I don't need it anymore and sell it...  I've had a
great time with it... hate to just see it sit there and waste away in the
corner.