Re: The Camaro story...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "list answer"
Subject: Re: The Camaro story...
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 09 Apr 2004 10:29 GMT
Keith,

Mark Martin is nothing other than the famous NASCAR driver - he owns a big
public car collection in Daytona, Florida - it's on the main road out to the
Interstate, coming from the  Nsacar race track - behind this place is during
the Daytona Bike Week a big market.

It would be no problem to get the address from the chamber of commerce.

I meet Mark there in 1999 - when we talked about motorsport, I told him that
I'm busy on the salt flats - he said it would be great to have some of so cars
in the collection.
Call the museum and Mark will contact you, he is a great guy.
By the way, it's a very nice place, too - interested mix, Batman mobil, a
coffin as a dragster, sometimes people stand there Hot Rod in the museum for
sale - is than a sticker on, price, contact address....

see ya

Pork Pie