Re: The Turk ... back at you ...

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: The Turk ... back at you ...
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:56:31 -0600
Glen,

Speaking of all the comforts of home ... I notice that you have had the
coolest "Palace" on the salt for years.  Then they give you a bigger one
with a basement and you retire.  Just a thought ... !

Getting back to your comments ... I don't know if you can compare the two
couples but ... I remember when Gene and Betty Burkland came to the salt
with a much smaller rig & convoy than they now have.  Can we expect Keith to
eventually evolve in that direction?  Betty qualified for the 2Club last
year.  Will Tonya be far behind?  Montana is nearer than Alabama for the
pilgrimage to the salt and they can leave the car in Utah with Tom which
Keith can't do.  However, Keith's car could fit in a MUCH smaller rig than
the trailer he now uses.  Could be that he just needs the space for the
large quantity of Diet Coke he transports from Alabama.  I'm thinking that
he will be getting some crap from a few hangers on, you included, about the
fact it isn't air conditioned come next August.  It does offer some
excellent, large shade areas however.

Now does that fuel the fires of the list?

Wes