Re: The Turk ... back at you ...

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: The Turk ... back at you ...
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 13:49:12 -0600
Gee Glen,

The trip from Santa Clara to El Mirage  is 99% freeway.  The distance from
Santa Clara to I-15 is about the same as the distance from I-15 to El
Mirage.  The rest is just steering while your cruise control keeps you at a
legal speed.  That isn't so bad.  Cris and Ed regularly do that on a
weekend.

Since you are not retiring but just "stepping back" a bit you may not have
as much chance to work on Keith's (that Keith) supply of imported canned
beverages.  Too bad.  Now if we wanted to really cause him problems we could
talk to the Utah ABC about all that "illegal" stuff he brings in.

How do you think Tonya would look with a dog like Betty's?

Did I tell you I used to live next to a place in Hollywood that rented
"rocks" for movies?  Looked pretty buff holding a boulder with one
outstretched hand.  Not nearly as authentic looking as the Turk Rock & Stone
products.

Wes