RE: Kids racing

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Kids racing
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:30:26 -0500
Wes;

I may have told this story before so forgive me.....it sure sounds
similar to what happened to your friend Stan.

One of the fellows who I worked with at the Green Bank Observatory lived
on the outside of a 90 degree curve in the county road. One snowy winter
evening he, his wife, and their guests had just finished dinner when
there was a loud crash and a Buick came through their living room wall.

Just as they were recovering from their shock of this unwelcome
intrusion, the dust cleared and the driver staggered out of the Buick,
looked around, and said "Let's see whose fault this was..."

It was one of the funnier DUIs that the sheriff had seen.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ