Re: Kids racing

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Kids racing
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 08:37:36 -0700
List,

We (including myself) have been battering the kids for their
recklessness for some time now. This weekend, near Redding, we lost
another! A 17 year old who had recently purchased a '86 Camaro Z-28. It
was his first car and he loved to drive it. While coming home from his
job at a local restaurant, shortly before midnight, he met a 49 year old
man who crossed the double yellow to hit him head on. This person had
two prior DUI's and now, again driving with too much to drink, has taken
a life. The other side of this discussion is, it isn't always the kid
who is at fault.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC