North West Help Wanted

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: North West Help Wanted
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:14:00 -0700
List; A guy in Richland, Wash. is installing a V6 in his '31` Plymouth. He has
offered me the OEM engine, but he want's it gone in the very near future. I
can't get up to Richland to get it and he, understandably enough, is not
interested in shipping. I am wondering if there are any list members near
Richland who could pick up the motor and store it until Bonneville. Of course
that assumes you are going to Speedweek and have room for a Plymouth 4 to drag
with you.
If you can't pull that off you could pick up the engine and drive train free
and sell it at a swap meet or something that is still better that the land
fill.
If anyone wants more information email or call 650-345-5221.    Rich Fox