Re: Race Gas

To: "J I Waldron" <jwaldron47@earthlink.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Race Gas
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:47:33 -0500
Rick Head and ERC has been coming out there for several years... along with
excellent advice about his fuels he sells them at a very reasonable rate....
I even try and buy my spark plugs from him at the course because he's less
expensive then Jeg's....

You are required to run and pay for the event gas Jim...  Trust me... your
budget will be well blown by this time...