Maxton and Cultered Stone (NON LSR)

To: Keith Turk <kturk@adelphia.net>
Subject: Maxton and Cultered Stone (NON LSR)
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:54:11 -0700
Keith,

Glad everything went great. Peter must have been driving a car that's
never been to
Bonneville. If he had been there once, those bolts would have NEVER
backed out!
One more important technical item:
I went to a home show at our Fairgrounds Saturday and discovered that your
product is NOT Fake Rock. It's Cultured Stone.

Now don't forget, Cultured Stone .....
Bryan