RE: Insurance

To: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:32:03 -0400
I can tell you that a client of mine had 4 cars hauled to Road Atlanta a few
months ago and lost everything and they are still fighting for getting paid
by the hauler.. The truck and trailer burned to the ground due to an
electrical problem with the trailer lighting. it was a big enclosed rig with
4 GT1 cars and everything melted...
So it might be a wise investment.. they were all worth around 125k each plus
all the spares tools wheels etc.. not to mention all the setup notes and
other data accumulated over 10 years went up with it.
Dave